As per TITLE IV of REACH, suppliers of substances, mixtures and articles are duty bound by the regulation to communicate specific information to their customers. Non-compliance can result in a fine, imprisonment and/or a loss of market access. Additionally, providing a compliance statement for your product helps to maintain a good commercial relationship with your customers.
Use our REACH compliance statement service to create a letter for your customer that details the current state of compliance for your product.
How to use our service
- Provide us with information on your product
- We will review and provide you with a draft REACH compliance statement
- Use our draft statement to communicate REACH compliance to your customer
Pre-requirements for using our service
- You must have sufficient information on the substances contained within your product
- Information can be obtained in-house, from your supplier or by testing your product